Power Rangers! Black Power Rangers! Black

the animation was nice, but

There's a very distinct lack of sound effects and music.

Also, on more than a couple occasions it's hard to tell what's going on. I'd suggest storyboarding and keyframe planning before you do your next project to create a more fluid piece.

OCT3 - Something's Amiss OCT3 - Something's Amiss

Agreeing with the person below me...

Your animation could use a lot more sound effects. In addition, a lot of your audio balancing is terrible. Some voices are a lot louder than others, some are too quiet. You should try adjusting them in a music editing software. I recommend Audacity.

The plot is a little dry, also. Why are they fighting? Why are they there? What are their names? What's their goal? Why is there only one dude? Why is that one chick part dragon? Why does that guy have a laptop, and why do none of the chicks know what he's doing? Needs more depth.

The animation could use some brushing up, too. Everything kinda looks sketchy and unclean and not...solid... if that makes any sense. In addition, the characters could use a broader range of expression. For the majority, everyone kinda looked like this: 0 _0

Overall, not bad. But not great, either. Hopefully you take some of this advice with your next production. I look forward to any further improvements. :D

AnDrew19787 responds:

-More sound effects? Yes, I know.
-Terrible audio balance? I disagree. I adjusted everything to fit my standards in Garageband, Audacity, AND Flash. It may need improvement but its not really bad.
-Plot? Yes, its a bit confusing but you have to actually look beyond this one animation (it's a series!) to answer some of your questions. :)

Edd Egg - Duke Edd Egg - Duke

Great

I loved the voice acting and the dialogue. It was pretty hilarious.

The characters could stand to have a little more definition aesthetically, but other than that everything was pretty nice. Very smooth animation.